(an Executive Coaching Program)
Strategies and skill building to accelerate women’s advancement to executive levels
6 – 12 month Coaching Program
Senior and developing women leaders moving into upper levels of management.
The Women in Leadership Coaching Program addresses unique challenges and issues impacting a woman’s upward mobility into strategic leadership roles. Potential areas of focus include:
- Understanding and leveraging gender-based role expectations, perceptions and communication patterns.
- Recognizing self-limiting beliefs and behaviors including perfectionism and hyper self-criticism.
- Learning to speak up, self-promote and ask for more.
- Navigating organizational dynamics, politics and building strong networks.
- Developing strategies for resilience and avoiding burnout.
- Transitioning to strategic and big picture thinking from detailed operational focus.
- Increase self-confidence and ability to project confidence to others.
- Improve relationships with peers and subordinates.
- Strengthen ability to be viewed as a strategic senior leader.
- Acquire strategies and techniques for maintaining future career momentum.