(a Two Day Group Learning Program)
Learn the principles of presentation design and delivery for the multi-media/virtual age
Who Should Attend
Developing and emerging leaders seeking to polish their presentation skills for high profile speaking events and interactions. Appropriate titles include Second Vice President, Assistant Vice President, Director and other manager titles. Participants in company sponsored Leadership Development and Fast Track Programs are also ideal candidates. This seminar is also appropriate for senior associates with frequent high profile client interactions, such as Sales Managers, Account Executives, Practice Leaders, Subject Matter Experts and Project Managers.
Mastering Presentation Skills for the 21st Century is an interactive two-day learning and skill building experience for leaders and associates responsible for preparing and delivering presentations and talks to diverse audiences using a variety of media. The program focuses on three key areas: Design, Content and Delivery. Videotaping is available as an additional interactive learning tool. Topics include:
- Assessing the audience to identify stakeholders, key areas of interest and appropriate level of detail.
- Selecting the appropriate medium and delivery vehicle, e.g. PowerPoint, talk, platform presentation, video-conference, webinar, etc.
- Planning and designing the structure and format.
- Providing context and developing key messages.
- Organizing information logically.
- Explaining complex and technical material to non-technical audiences.
- Incorporating visual and multi-media elements, e.g. graphics, video, photos appropriately.
- Strengthening use of voice including projection, pitch, tone, pace and inflection.
- Increasing self-awareness of non-verbal communication, e.g. posture, gestures and eye contact.
- Presenting material clearly and smoothly, transitioning, starting and ending strongly.
- Exploring strategies for dealing with nerves and speaker’s anxiety.
- Learn the principles of presentation structure and design for the multi-media/virtual age.
- Learn techniques to develop key messages and content effectively based on the audience.
- Learn how to deliver presentations and talks with confidence, ease and comfort, and get the response you want.
- Develop techniques for developing, practicing and improving presentations in the future.